Travelling with musical instruments

Musical instrument might contain parts of species that are protected under the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES), such as ivory, Brazilian rosewood or tortoiseshell. When travelling with these instruments, a musical instrument certificate (MIC) or a travelling exhibition certificate (TEC) might be required.

Become a member
Login member
Forgot password?
Forgot password?