Posting & Social Security - a guide
Posting workers abroad is a complicated matter, involving a large number of steps to be taken. This is even further complicated when people work in different countries and may switch of social security regime. On this page, depending whether you are a touring company, an organiser or festival hosting a foreign group or artist, a self-employed, an artist, you find a list of steps to take into consideration. This page is the result of the Mobilive project, which brought as an outcome several infographics to help the mobile live performance sector.
  1. A touring company
  2. An organiser/festival/venue having booked a touring group for (a) performance(s)
  3. A freelance artist
  4. An employer recruiting a foreign artist
Become a member
Login members
Forgot your password?
Forgot your password?